Tuesday, October 16, 2012

romneytaxplan.com

This is not a political post. I don't know the details of Romney's Tax Plan nor do I really care to know those details. What I do care about is the awesomeness of http://www.romneytaxplan.com.

This site isn't on the fringe; it was paid for by the Democratic National Committee. It's as close to "Paid for by Barack Obama" as one can get.

Sure, you could argue that it's a strawman and that the issue is much more complex than the webpage makes it out to be. Education is important for the democratic process. At the same time, this is a step toward making politics more accessible. It's taking a complex idea and boiling it down to the very basics. Bam, in 3 seconds it conveys an important message. It's the new political comic. I hear brevity is the soul of wit. This is one of the wittiest political commentaries I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment