Thursday, January 17, 2013

What's the best (computer) mouse?

For two years now, I've had a mouse at home with side buttons. I've never used those buttons until very recently. One of them is the equivalent of "Back." I immediately fell in love with this button. At work, however, my mouse is spartan: no side buttons. My thumb keeps reaching for "Back" and not finding it. Now I want a new mouse.

What do you recommend?

I'll gladly entertain off-the-wall peripherals like the AlphaGrip and Handykey. (They're a keyboard + mouse.)

4 comments:

  1. Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000. No other mouse fits my hand or eases my borderline-Carpal Tunnel than that mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, the free spinning scroll wheels are a must for me, you wouldn't expect it to be as nice as it is to just flick the wheel and scroll through pages and pages. A lot of Logitech mice have them, I use an older laptop sized one at home but they have models larger and smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Razer Naga and the Logitech G600... both are awesome.

    ReplyDelete